KRG Conveyancing - Buying a house in Queensland
Our residential conveyancing is undertaken on the basis of a fixed fair fee, which is all-inclusive. We service the entirety of Queensland.
Our fees are low and fixed because conveyancing is our core business - we are proud to be true conveyancing specialists!
We will not charge you extra if we meet problems or delays in the conventional conveyancing process. Secondly, if your transaction does not proceed we will not charge you any professional fees. Within this fixed fee promise, we will include all conventional work associated with a conveyancing transaction.
What we do to earn our fixed fair conveyancing fees:-
- reviewing the contract and reporting to you on the key terms
- monitoring critical key dates (such as finance approval, building and pest inspections)
- conducting and analysing a range of searches on the property
- liaising with your financier to ensure that their requirements are met and that funds are available for settlement
- arranging the payment of Queensland stamp duty
- calculating settlement figures to ensure the correct amount is paid at settlement
- attending settlement on your behalf, obtaining property title and reporting to you.
We aim to take the mystery out of the conveyancing process, and help you understand how conveyancing works. We have prepared a Guide to Buying checklist which provides an overview of the steps involved in the conveyancing process: what we will be doing, what you will be doing and what others should do on your behalf. You can use this as a checklist throughout the progress of your matter - why not print it out and follow it through?
Download the Guide To Buying PDF
(you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document)