How conveyancing works when you are selling
Our residential conveyancing is undertaken on the basis of a fixed fee, which is all-inclusive.
Our fees are low and fixed because conveyancing is our core business – we are proud to be true conveyancing specialists!
We will not charge you extra if we meet problems or delays in the conventional conveyancing process. Secondly, if your transaction does not proceed we will not charge you any professional conveyancing fees. Within this fixed fee promise, we will include all conventional work associated with a conveyancing transaction.
What we do to earn our fixed fair conveyancing fees
- ensuring compliance with contract terms, conditions and time limits
- making sure that you are paid in full and that all outstanding rates and other charges are paid and accounted for
- arranging for the payment and proper legal discharge of any mortgages on your property
- checking that all documents that you are required to sign are correct
- informing the necessary authorities of your sale
- attending settlement for you
- preparing final settlement statements
We aim to take the mystery out of the conveyancing process, and help you understand how conveyancing works.
We have prepared a Guide to Selling checklist which provides an overview of the steps involved in the conveyancing process: what we will be doing, what you will be doing and what others should do on your behalf. You can use this as a checklist throughout the progress of your matter – why not print it out and follow it through?