How conveyancing works when you’re selling
From our offices in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, our experienced conveyancing solicitors service all of Queensland. At KRG Conveyancing, all our residential conveyancing for home sellers is undertaken on an all-inclusive fixed fair fee basis. This means there are no extra fees if there are delays or problems during settlement. What’s more, if settlement doesn’t proceed, you don’t pay any professional fees at all.
Fixed price conveyancing for sellers
We’re often asked, “How can KRG provide low-cost, high-quality fixed fee conveyancing for home sellers?”
Our conveyancing costs are low and we’re able to deliver on our fixed fee promise because conveyancing is our core business — we’re proud to be Queensland’s conveyancing specialists!
KRG’s fixed fair conveyancing fees includes all conventional conveyancing work with no extra charges if we meet delays or problems during settlement. And if your settlement doesn’t proceed, you’re covered by our no-move no-fee guarantee which means you won’t be charged any professional fees.
What our conveyancers do to earn our fixed fair conveyancing fees
From our Brisbane and Gold Coast offices, KRG’s expert property conveyancers work hard for our clients across Queensland to ensure a smooth, hassle-free settlement process. To provide a residential conveyancing service that’s second-to-none for home sellers, we:
- Ensure compliance with all contract terms, conditions and time limits
- Make sure you’re paid in full and that all outstanding rates and other charges are paid and accounted for
- Arrange for the payment and proper legal discharge of any mortgages on your property
- Check that all documents you need to sign are correct
- Inform the necessary authorities of your sale
- Attend settlement for you
- Prepare final settlement statements
We make residential conveyancing work for Queenslanders
At KRG Conveyancing, we believe that conveyancing process should be simple, straightforward and hassle-free for Queenslanders selling a home.
The KRG Conveyancing Guide to Selling checklist provides an overview of conveyancing process and sets out how settlement will proceed and what needs to be done: what our property conveyancers will do, what you’re required to do and what others acting on your behalf need to do. Use this helpful guide as a checklist throughout the settlement process — why not print it out now and follow it through for an easy, stress-free settlement?
What we do to earn our fixed fair conveyancing fees
- ensuring compliance with contract terms, conditions and time limits
- making sure that you are paid in full and that all outstanding rates and other charges are paid and accounted for
- arranging for the payment and proper legal discharge of any mortgages on your property
- checking that all documents that you are required to sign are correct
- informing the necessary authorities of your sale
- attending settlement for you
- preparing final settlement statements
We aim to take the mystery out of the conveyancing process, and help you understand how conveyancing works.
We have prepared a Guide to Selling checklist which provides an overview of the steps involved in the conveyancing process: what we will be doing, what you will be doing and what others should do on your behalf. You can use this as a checklist throughout the progress of your matter – why not print it out and follow it through?