Buying, selling, subdividing a block of land or transferring title in Gladstone? KRG has you covered with residential conveyancing that puts your interests first. Our experienced conveyancers service all of Queensland, including Gladstone and the surrounding areas, and will ensure all your conveyancing needs are met.
Why choose KRG to assist with your conveyancing matter in Gladstone? We have:
- Over 100 years’ combined experience assisting buyers, sellers and investors
- A team of experienced conveyancing solicitors
- Performed 50,000+ successful property conveyancing settlements in Queensland
- The expertise to manage all your property conveyancing needs in Gladstone Regional Council
Why Get a Fixed Fee Conveyancing Quote?
While not illegal, many conveyancers have a habit of providing quotes which look competitive and then sending a bill at settlement with additional costs and fees for a variety of expenses. You won’t have this experience when you get a fixed fee conveyancing quote from KRG — our quotes provide assurances that there are no additional fees or costs, no hidden extras, just property conveyancing that works for you.
So, what we do to earn our fixed fair conveyancing fees? KRG Conveyancing will:
- ensure compliance with the terms, conditions and time limits of the contract
- make sure you’re paid in full and that all outstanding rates and charges are accounted and paid for, and arrange for the payment and legal discharge of any mortgages (if you’re selling)
- ensure all documents you’re required to sign are correct
- inform the necessary authorities of your sale/purchase
- attend settlement for you
- prepare final settlement statements
Our conveyancing fees are low and we’re able to deliver on our fixed fee promise because residential conveyancing is our core business — we’re true conveyancing specialists!
KRG’s No-Move No-Fee Guarantee
Another reason to choose KRG Conveyancing when buying or selling residential property in Gladstone is our no-move no-fee guarantee that ensures you’re not out of pocket if your matter doesn’t settle. With banks tightening their lending requirements and more buyers not being approved for finance, knowing that you’ll only pay our professional legal fees if the contract is finalised provides much-needed peace of mind.
Most Gladstone conveyancing lawyers and conveyancers will charge you all or part of their professional legal fees even if settlement doesn’t go through, which would leave you out of pocket through no fault of your own — KRG doesn’t! Why not get a quote now?
Residential Property Conveyancing that Works for You
KRG are here for Queenslanders buying and selling residential property and aim to take the mystery out of the conveyancing process so you understand exactly how conveyancing works. Whether you’re buying or selling a home in Rockhampton, our helpful guides — Guide to Buying and Guide to Selling — provide an overview of the conveyancing process and the steps involved. Need more information? Contact KRG Conveyancing today.