Buying, selling, subdividing or transferring title? Looking for an experienced conveyancing solicitor who knows Thuringowa and can assist you with all aspects of residential property conveyancing? Look no further than KRG Conveyancing. We’ve serviced the residential conveyancing needs of homebuyers, sellers and property investors across Thuringowa, Townsville and North Queensland for over 20 years.
Why choose KRG to assist with your Thuringowa conveyancing matter? We have:
- Over 100 years’ combined experience assisting buyers, sellers and investors
- The skills and experience to deliver a dedicated client-centric conveyancing service
- Performed over 50,000 successful property conveyancing settlements in Queensland
- The expertise to manage your conveyancing needs in Townsville City Council
Fixed Price Thuringowa Conveyancing Quotes
When you get a quote from a conveyancer to assist you in buying or selling a home, make sure you get a fixed fee conveyancing quote. Many conveyancers provide buyers and sellers competitively priced conveyancing quotes and then sneak in a variety of costs and fees to bump up the price. While this isn’t illegal, it certainly isn’t best practice and it’s something that you need to be aware of.
As trusted conveyancers with a reputation for excellence, KRG only provides fixed fee quotes backed by our no-move no-fee guarantee for your peace of mind. When you get a fixed fee conveyancing quote from KRG, you can rest assured that it sets out all the costs and fees involved, which are:
- Our fixed professional legal fees
- Standard search fees
- Additional costs (a capped amount for services outside standard search fees and a standard conveyance)
If you’re selling a home or investment property in Thuringowa, the dedicated conveyancing team managing your matter will:
- Ensure complete compliance with all contract terms, conditions, and time limits
- Make sure you’re paid in full and that any outstanding rates or charges are all paid and accounted for, as well as arrange for the payment and proper legal discharge of any mortgages
- Check that all the documentation you’re required to sign is correct
- Inform the authorities of your sale
- Attend settlement and prepare the final settlement statements for you
For a complete understanding of everything involved in the conveyancing process when selling residential property in Thuringowa, download KRG’s Guide to Selling. This short guide provides an overview of the conveyancing process and explains the steps to settlement, including what our conveyancers are responsible for, what you need to do and what others acting on your behalf need to do. Buying a home in Thuringowa? Download our Guide to Buying instead.
Already Got a Conveyancing Quote?
If you’ve already got a quote for Thuringowa conveyancing, make sure that it’s fixed fee and clearly sets out the fees and costs involved in your conveyancing matter. Our conveyancing solicitors are more than happy to review it for you to make sure your best interests are protected and that you’re getting the best deal for your conveyancing needs.
To speak with a specialist residential property conveyancer about your conveyancing matter, call KRG on 1300 132 088 or email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, get an instant fixed fee conveyancing quote right now so you can compare quotes.