- krg.com.au and the software used in relation to krg.com.au (“krg.com.au”) is an online conveyancing service provided by KRG Conveyancing Centre Pty Ltd Ltd ACN 141 947 186 (“KRG”).
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all and any use of krg.com.au.
- By using krg.com.au you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- If you do not accept these Terms you should not use krg.com.au.
- KRG may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from www.krg.com.au/terms-of-use/.
- A cookie is only used during your browser session to store login details. This session cookie is not stored on your PC when you leave the KRG site. You will need to enable cookies if you wish to, for example, store quotations for later recall or, as a KRG client, to track the progress of your property case(s).
- KRG provides and maintains krg.com.au for personal information, free of charge and on an “as is” basis.
- KRG shall be liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care and gives no other warranty in connection with krg.com.au.. Nothing on this website is to be taken as legal advice and KRG make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information provided. This applies even if information is provided to you via a personal or password protected part of krg.com.au. Any use of information on krg.com.au is solely at your risk.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law , KRG excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not the such arises out of any problem you notify to KRG and KRG shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on krg.com.au and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of krg.com.au;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading krg.com.au, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from KRG or its licensees.
- The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties (“External Sites”) to which krg.com.au link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Nothing on krg.com.au is intended to constitute an offer to enter into a retainer or costs agreement with you on particular terms. All descriptions of services that KRG provide are general only and may include services not included in our base pricing.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit KRG ‘s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- KRG shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of krg.com.au upon your breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to the accrued rights of either party.
- KRG will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond the reasonable control of such party including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law (but subject to your statutory and common law consumer rights).
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Postmaster, KRG Conveyancing Centre Pty Ltd, PO Box 1468, SOUTHPORT BC QLD 4215.
- The Copyright in this website belongs to KRG. All trade marks, names, logos, and other similar marks or insignia displayed on the Websitebelong to their respective owners and are protected by relevant laws.
- KRG acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- If KRG does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at KRG’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and KRG and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
Use of KRG and these terms are subject to the laws of Australia which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licences and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
It is hereby asserted that krg.com.au is intended for and directed at Australia and no representation or warranty is made as to whether krg.com.au complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.